Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas Cards are a comin'!

Yeah, I sent out my Christmas cards today. It's December 3rd, and I'm fine with that. My Christmas tree was up on November 7th, and that's allowed too. I never thought I would be the crazy Christmas lady, like my Mother always was, but looks like I have followed in those snow prints.

So, if you were 'Oh So Lucky' to be on our Christmas card list, you will soon receive a shnazzy photo of The Hoppy Hare's, that looks a little something like the above :)

Also, just a quick update, today Justin took his Step 3 test in Louisville, KY, and got to visit with one of our favorite couples, Andy & Emily, and the newest addition, Baby Eden Wicke! I love this picture, so I had to share...

 
I hope all of your homes are 'beginning to look a lot like Christmas' as well, and may all your lights work this holiday season. amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment