Monday, October 1, 2012

Good Girl Friends.

I have been incredibly blessed with 4 amazing soul-sisters in my life.  
I appreciate you so. 
Always know,
no matter the distance, 
no matter the obstacles, 
I will always need you, 
I will always want to help you, 
and you will always be a part of who I am. 
A friendship can weather most things and thrive in thin soil; but it needs a little mulch of letters and phone calls and small, silly presents every so often - just to save it from drying out completely. Pam Brown 

I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar. Robert Brault

   
It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them. Ralph Waldo Emerson  


Quotes provided by: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_friendship2.html#EPMUFc25kM374WhY.99

No comments:

Post a Comment