Sunday, December 11, 2011

It's a Wonderful Life

So, Christmas is upon us Tiny Tim! Ugly Christmas Sweater Parties galore, Elf on a shelf is in full swing, and Christmas music fills every retail store for hours on end. (Mine especially it seems) Not that I am complaining, I love me some Mariah Carey Christmas. I think I have all my Christmas shopping done, it was all online, and I have nothing to show for it yet, besides a dwindling bank account. So, let us hope it was worth all the anxiety!

An overview of my favorite Christmas traditions, would include:












There are so many good memories associated with Christmas for me. I hope that they fill your household as well. I'm very excited to be spending the 2nd Christmas together with Mr. Hare. Planning for the wedding has been an added stress during the holiday blitz, but it is starting to come together more and more. Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment