Friday, August 5, 2011

One Year Anni!

Ok, I know it's not an official One Year Anniversary of sorts, however I am proud to announce as of August 8th, 2011, Justin and I have been dating/courting/engaged for one Yeario! Pretty exciting situation if you ask me. Although I know after marriage will it be the MOST titillating. So, for the weekend, I am heading out to KENTUCKY to see my Boo. I'm excited for the reservations and accomadations to dine at some fancy Dan restaurant to celebrate, as well. Details will come.

Alright, dress situation has hit a wall. I have decided to take a break from wedding dress chaos and enjoy my next few days off at work concentrating on other sources of contemplation, and start fresh. BTW, the Cookeville Hobby Lobby (or online) has all their wedding gear 50% right now, so I took full advantage of that yesterday by picking up a few knick-knacks like guest registry, matching pen, and frame.

Update to this post, soon to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment