Monday, June 20, 2011

Be Crazy!


About the one you love...that is. I learned this lesson of life this past weekend as I witnessed love grow, and beautiful, breath-taking sites! My soon-to-be additional parentals (in-laws sounds so outdated) renewed their vows after 35 whopping years of marriage! Incredible to say the least, along with my Parentals with 36, I'd say me and my future husby have some GREAT GREAT examples for la married life. I was very inspired to hear the words Papa Hare had to offer to his offspring and the ones they love. When he gave advice for a lasting marriage he said, and I quote, "Be crazy about the one you marry, and the times you're not, draw closer to God." What an amazing outlook and words-of-wisdom to follow! Lovin this!


In other news, We may have found our Wedding locale as we ventured across the country-side this weekend. Jaw-dropping, unforgettable kind of beauty people. So wish me luck as I try to sort out dates, pros and cons, and most importantly, PRICE! Woo-hoo...Sing it with me, Goin to the Chapel and we're gonna get Marrrrriiiied :)



No comments:

Post a Comment